Deluge port for FreeBSD

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Mon Feb 24 19:21:40 UTC 2020

> On Feb 24, 2020, at 12:20, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> I'm holding deluge2 port, that is supposed to work and that needs testing before pushing to ports tree. But as far I understand there is still no working python binding for libtorrent-rasterbar. I can't test w/o it.

Okay.  Well, I got it all running last fall.  I see I have a "py36-libtorrent-rasterbar" on my NetBSD 12 system.  I'm not sure where it came from though, but I'm sure it's something I installed as part of the deluge 2.0.3 effort.  :-)

I see:

: pkg ver | grep torrent
libtorrent-0.13.8                  =
libtorrent-rasterbar-1.1.10_5      <
mktorrent-1.1_1                    =
py27-libtorrent-rasterbar-1.1.10_3 <
py36-libtorrent-rasterbar-1.1.10_5 ?
:

Updating my packages tree now, for the first time since Sept, I see that py-libtorrent-rasterbar has been moved to 1.2, and py-libtorrent-rasterbar11 is marked as broken.  But, I did something in September to get one built and installed.  I don't have anything where I was building deluge-2.0.3.  And I have no changes to my deluge-2.0.3.

Maybe I'll have to get back to it.  Contact me off-list and I can start with what you had ready and I'll try to see what it takes to get it running...

     - Chris

ps, looking at the noted https://u13739864.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=NK1UM1m88Y-2BE3GDttDA4-2B-2BOY87hLcDtmHUYa8fuR44Alybx4gVVkXMtZYKqSk6o9saqFKg5ZAkGVcKtzxZzY6g-3D-3DbjLL_oHh3B724HUwoeDcrGdlJYVhOCvY4lcmdpia5Yeq194ykkKcAt751VYpCC-2B5Ia-2FNIERE7T-2Fm7pprfBwrUQG91zj0SZZco7Q3S4GSGkH6hqqGeVpv6h1QBrY62Psi-2Bb80w80-2F7CVw0EWmRtfzw9bZrFrORjiSF-2BFibTaomrBdeSmFqhiIXtG-2BgY6DeeRlJCrgC5IOHOw6olGIM4tKXXxdkGxWjf-2Fw3Illh4BlqJEZu4Bl7s-2BOJpu8xUQgFd01hdiSh something was merged on Jan 7 that someone reported fixing this issue for FreeBSD.