Starting with poudriere

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Feb 16 04:02:42 UTC 2020

On 15 Feb 2020, at 16:32, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the rather basic questions.

Thanks everyone for your comments. One more dumb question I can’t find the answer to.

Let’s say I want to build and install a single port via poudrier. For the same of argument some port that has configuration options I want to change.

I have the ports tree setup, have my jail setup, and I want to build it.

And then I want to deploy it to the target machine once it’s built.

Or I want to deploy to to the local machine.

Let’s say, for fun, it’s something like ImageMafick that has a lot that goes with it.

Am I writing a config file for this every port I want to build?

--
The fact is that camels are far more intelligent than dolphins.
	Footnote: Never trust a species that grins all the time. It's up