Creating meta and packagesite

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Sun Feb 9 15:09:32 UTC 2020

First of all, I know the answer is "poudrire" but I have been struggling
with that and it seems like overkill for what I need.  I already have my
own system for building the ports that I want and I have set up a web
server to serve them to my local machines.  The one thing I need is to
build meta.txz and packagesite.txz.  I think that I can figure it out by
looking at the files and running "pkg info" with the correct options but
this must be a solved problem already.  I tried reading the main
poudriere script but there is no mention of those files.

If not, perhaps someone can explain to me how I can use poudriere such
that it doesn't build llvm and other multi-day compiles every time I
want to do an update.

Cheers.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.
IM: darcy at VybeNetworks.com, VoIP: sip:darcy at druid.net