OpenSSL multiple names?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Fri Feb 7 18:06:17 UTC 2020

On 06 Feb 2020, at 17:55, Koichiro Iwao <meta at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> I think UPDATING 20200101 should help you.

Nope, that doesn’t help me. I updated openssl in January, and as I said it has been recompiled several times (well, at least six) since then as I have updated ports. This behavior of confusing the two forms “openssl-1.1.1d,1” and “openssl111-1.1.1f” is new.

--
It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all
	and Oldspeak forgotten, a heretical thought...should be literally