poudriere and ports overlay support

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Fri Oct 25 09:35:52 UTC 2019

I would like to try Overlay support in ports tree (announced few weeks
ago in 2019Q4 branch).
The question is will it work with Poudriere or not? We are building all
our packages with poudriere.

I tried adding OVERLAYS= /vol0/poudriere/ports/myports in to
myports-make.conf but "poudriere options -z myports -p default -f
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/myports" failed when it reaches the
<category>/<portname> existing only in myports and not in default ports
tree.

Am I doing something wrong or Poudriere does not support Overlays?

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman