"poudriere testport" to download binary depends

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 21 12:59:22 UTC 2019

On 21/10/2019 13:31, Sergei Vyshenski wrote:
> Is it possible to instruct "poudriere testport" such
> that it downloads depends (in a form of binary packages) from the
> central repository,
> and actually tests only the port in question?

Currently, no this is not available.  Using another repo to seed the
repo you're building test packages in is something that has been talked
about, but not implemented yet.  I get the feeling that it's trickier
than it at first seems.

	Cheers,

	Matthew