Omg upgrade wants to install MySQL

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Nov 2 13:48:49 UTC 2019

I have mariadb101 (client and server) installed, but when looking at what pkg update will do, one of the things it will do is install MySQL. Is there something I need to do to tell it to use MariaDB instead?

Since I am here, it also wants to install a bunch of X11 packages, but I neither want nor have any desktop environment installed, so similar question, how can I tell pkg to run in “don’t enable GUIs” mode?

--
'That's blasphemy,' said the vampire. He gasped as Vimes shot him a
glance like sunlight. 'That's what people say when the voiceless speak.’