www/luakit users?

Milan Obuch freebsd-ports at dino.sk
Thu Mar 14 20:38:08 UTC 2019

Hi,

some time ago I tried to write port maintainer just to get bounce
back... Now I see maintainer is reset.

I am curious if I can find some other users of this really
interesting browser, maybe try to build development version... There is
no much info I found, but it still seems to be actively developed, at
least there are some new entries in issue tracker.

What I need find now is following: in a special arrangement, I have
luakit started directly from startx script, so I have some kind of
kiosk. Basically it works OK, I just need change mouse cursor shape.
Googling did not reveal anything for me, but maybe someone knows better
than I...

Regards,
Milan