How to handle go dependencies

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sun Jun 23 20:22:00 UTC 2019

Am 23.06.2019 um 11:57 schrieb Tobias Kortkamp:
> Please do not use it.  It is broken in many ways.  Use Dimtri's
> devel/modules2tuple instead.  Change to WRKSRC of your port and run
> `go mod vendor` then `modules2tuple vendor/modules.txt` and it will
> spit out an appropriate GH_TUPLE etc.

thanks that looks fine now. I added also a target `gomod-deps` to get
that more easily generated.
It currently seems to only support GH and not GL, this could maybe
improved later.

> Probably you need
> USE_GITHUB=	nodefault
>
> and it should work.

seems ok, I have now the following:
https://gitlab.fechner.net/mfechner/Gitlab/commit/e83876fb9de9c79c39ba85801ebb242a08f5412c

But now I get the error message:
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
The
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitaly-proto/repository/f4db5d05d437abe1154d7308ca044d3577b5ccba/archive.tar.gz?dummy=/:gitaly-proto
MASTER_SITES line has
a group with invalid characters, only use [a-zA-Z0-9_]
*** Error code 1

This seems to be a bug in the ports?
Why is a `-` an invalid character, it exists in:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitaly/

Is there a way out?

Gruß
Matthias