Anyone want to take over these ports?

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jun 15 08:07:13 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I should have done this years ago, but I am an extremely skilled
prevaricator and it seems that only now is finally the time...

MySQL is no-longer part of my life, so I'd like to off-load some MySQL
related ports:

   databases/mysql-connector-java
   databases/mysql-connector-java51
   databases/phpmyadmin

These are sufficiently high-profile / security sensitive that I don't
feel that just reassigning them to ports@ is the right thing to do.

So, would anyone like to take over one or more of these ports? Fair
warning: phpmyadmin is a security-advisory magnet[*].  There have been 4
so far this year, and that is quite a lot fewer than usual.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

[*] Or perhaps cesspool.