FreeDiameter pkg/port

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 17:46:51 UTC 2019

Hi ports!
I'm looking at installing FreeDiameter.  The pkg installs just fine.  The problem is the version is 8-9 YEARS old.  It's 1.2.0 and they are at 1.3.2. :(
I CC'd the 'owner' of the port and I hope that person will bring it up to snuff.  Also, the existing package doesn't have a default configuration file either.
I expect that with the ongoing push for a lot more security and the deprecation of the MD5 cipher, RADIUS is going to slowly die and be replaced by DIAMETER.
Thank you!
P.