FreeBSD Port: fetchmail-6.3.26_9

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Mon Jan 7 12:43:50 UTC 2019

On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:31:27 +0200, Oleg V. Nauman stated:

>On Sunday, January 6, 2019 9:58:29 PM EET Alex V. Petrov wrote:
>> New depence?
>>
>> checking for Kerberos V in /usr/local... found
>> checking for krb5_des_string_to_key in -lcrypto... no
>> checking for krb5_des_string_to_key in -lk5crypto... no
>> configure: error: Kerberos 5 DES libraries not found
>> gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:622: config.status] Error 1
>> gmake[2]: Leaving directory
>> '/usr/ports/mail/fetchmail/work/fetchmail-6.3.26'
>> ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
>> Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the
>> failure to the maintainer.
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> Stop.
>> make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/mail/fetchmail
>> *** Error code 1
>>
>> Stop.
>> make: stopped in /usr/ports/mail/fetchmail
>>
>> ===>>> make build failed for mail/fetchmail
>> ===>>> Aborting update
>

> I'm observing another fetchmail configure failure ( 13.0 CURRENT ):

>checking for procmail... no
>checking for sendmail... /usr/sbin/sendmail
>checking for maildrop... /usr/local/bin/maildrop
>configure: Will not use a fallback MDA.
>checking size of short... 0
>checking size of int... 0
>checking size of long... 0
>checking opie.h usability... yes
>checking opie.h presence... yes
>checking for opie.h... yes
>checking for opiegenerator in -lopie... no
>configure: error: cannot find libopie, which is required for OPIE
>support. gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:622: config.status] Error 1
>gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/usr/obj/usr/ports/mail/fetchmail/work/
>fetchmail-6.3.26'
>===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
>Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the
>failure to the maintainer.
>*** Error code 1

># ldconfig -rv|grep opie
>        59:-lopie.8 => /usr/lib/libopie.so.8
>        1162:-lopie.7 => /usr/local/lib/compat/libopie.so.7

I have this building correctly in FreeBSD 12.0 RELEASE p1 using
poudriere.

This is entire configuration options for fetchmail that I am using:

~ $ poudriere options -s mail/fetchmail
[00:00:01] Appending to make.conf: /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf
===> The following configuration options are available for fetchmail-6.3.26_9:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     NLS=on: Native Language Support
     NTLM=off: NTLM authentication support
     POP2=off: POP2 Protocol support[obsolete]
     X11=off: Python/Tkinter dependencies for ``fetchmailconf''
====> GSSAPI Security API support: you have to select exactly one of them
     GSSAPI_BASE=off: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
     GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
     GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
     GSSAPI_NONE=on: Disable GSSAPI support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for fetchmail-6.3.26_9 and dependencies
===> The following configuration options are available for fetchmail-6.3.26_9:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     NLS=on: Native Language Support
     NTLM=off: NTLM authentication support
     POP2=off: POP2 Protocol support[obsolete]
     X11=off: Python/Tkinter dependencies for ``fetchmailconf''
====> GSSAPI Security API support: you have to select exactly one of them
     GSSAPI_BASE=off: GSSAPI support via base system (needs Kerberos)
     GSSAPI_HEIMDAL=off: GSSAPI support via security/heimdal
     GSSAPI_MIT=off: GSSAPI support via security/krb5
     GSSAPI_NONE=on: Disable GSSAPI support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for pkg-1.10.5_5:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for gmake-4.2.1_3:
     NLS=on: Native Language Support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for ccache-3.4.3:
     CLANGLINK=on: Create clang compiler links if clang is installed
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     LLVMLINK=on: Create llvm compiler links if llvm is installed
     MEMCACHED=off: Build in experimental Memcached support
     STATIC=off: Build static executables and/or libraries
     TINDERBOX=off: Create tarball for tinderbox usage
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for python36-3.6.8:
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
     LIBFFI=on: Use libffi from ports instead of bundled version
     NLS=on: Enable gettext support for the locale module
     PYMALLOC=on: Enable specialized mallocs
     THREADS=on: Threading support
====> Hash Algorithm (PEP-456): you can only select none or one of them
     FNV=off: Modified Fowler-Noll-Vo Algorithm
     SIPHASH=off: SipHash24 Algorithm
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for pkgconf-1.5.4,1:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for kyua-0.13_4,3:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
     TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for atf-0.21:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for lutok-0.4_6:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
     TEST=on: Build and/or run tests
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for sqlite3-3.26.0:
     ARMOR=off: Detect misuse of the API
     DBPAGE=off: Enable DBPAGE Virtual Table
     DBSTAT=on: Enable DBSTAT Virtual Table
     DIRECT_READ=off: File is read directly from disk
     EXTENSION=on: Allow loadable extensions
     FTS3_TOKEN=on: Enable two-args version fts3_tokenizer
     FTS4=on: Enable FTS3/4 (Full Text Search) module
     FTS5=on: Enable version 5 full-text search engine
     LIKENOTBLOB=off: LIKE does not match blobs
     MEMMAN=off: Allow it to release unused memory
     METADATA=on: Enable column metadata
     NORMALIZE=off: Enable normalized sql function
     NULL_TRIM=off: Omits NULL columns at the ends of rows
     RBU=off: Enable the resumable bulk update
     SECURE_DELETE=on: Overwrite deleted information with zeros
     SORT_REF=off: To use references in the sorter
     STMT=off: Prepared statement scan status
     STSHELL=on: Statically link libsqlite3 into shell
     THREADS=on: Threading support
     UNKNOWN_SQL=off: Suppress unknown function errors
     UNLOCK_NOTIFY=on: Enable notification on unlocking
     URI=on: Enable use the URI filename
     URI_AUTHORITY=off: Allow convert URL into a UNC
====> Optional extensions
     JSON1=off: Enable the JSON1 extension
     SESSION=off: Enable the session extension
====> Optional functions
     OFFSET=off: Enable sqlite_offset() returning record's file offset
     SER1=off: Enable the sqlite3_[de]serialize() interface
     SOUNDEX=off: Enable the soundex() SQL function
====> Unicode support
     ICU=off: Unicode support via ICU
     UNICODE61=on: Unicode Version 6.1 tokenizer
====> Index type for range queries
     RTREE=on: Enable R*Tree module
     RTREE_INT=off: Store 32-bit sig int (no float) coordinates
     GEOPOLY=off: Uses the GeoJSON notation (RFC-7946)
====> Which command line editing library to use:
     READLINES=on: the libreadline from system
     READLINEP=off: the GNU libreadline from ports
     EDITLINE=off: the BSD libedit from ports
====> Where to store temporary file: you have to select exactly one of them
     TS0=off: Always use temporary file
     TS1=on: File by default, change allowed PRAGMA
     TS2=off: Memory by default, change allowed PRAGMA
     TS3=off: Always use memory
====> Which query planner to use, stability or ...: you can only select none or one of them
     STAT3=off: collect histogram data from leftmost column
     STAT4=off: collect histogram data from all columns
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for readline-7.0.5:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     TERMCAP=on: Link against libtermcap
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for openssl-1.0.2q,1:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     EC=on: Optimize NIST elliptic curves
     MAN3=on: Install API manpages (section 3)
     PADLOCK=off: VIA Padlock support
     RFC3779=off: RFC3779 support (BGP)
     SHARED=on: Build shared libs
     THREADS=on: Threading support
     ZLIB=off: zlib compression support
====> Cipher Suite support
     RC5=off: RC5 cipher (patented)
====> Hash Function Support
     MD2=on: MD2 hash (obsolete)
====> Optimizations
     ASM=on: Optimized Assembler code
     SSE2=on: Runtime SSE2 detection
====> Protocol Support
     SCTP=on: SCTP protocol support
     SSL2=on: SSLv2 protocol support
     SSL3=on: SSLv3 protocol support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for perl5-5.28.1:
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     DOT_INC=off: Add '.' to @INC (unsafe)
     DTRACE=on: Build with DTrace probes
     GDBM=off: GDBM_File extension
     MULTIPLICITY=on: Use multiplicity
     PERL_64BITINT=on: Use 64 bit integers (on i386)
     PERL_MALLOC=off: Use Perl malloc
     SITECUSTOMIZE=off: Run-time customization of @INC
     THREADS=on: Build threaded perl
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for gettext-tools-0.19.8.1_1:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     THREADS=on: Threading support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for m4-1.4.18_1,1:
     EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
     LIBSIGSEGV=off: Use alternative page fault handler (GNU libsigsegv)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for texinfo-6.5_3,1:
     NLS=on: Native Language Support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for help2man-1.47.8_1:
     NLS=on: Native Language Support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for libiconv-1.14_11:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     ENCODINGS=on: Include extra character sets
     PATCHES=off: Apply patches to fix CP932, add EUCJP-MS
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for automake-1.16.1_1:
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for tcl86-8.6.9:
     DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
     DTRACE=on: Build with DTrace probes
     TCLMAN=off: Install Tcl function manpages
     THREADS=on: Threading support
     TZDATA=off: Install Tcl timezone data
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
===> The following configuration options are available for ca_root_nss-3.41:
     ETCSYMLINK=on: Add symlink to /etc/ssl/cert.pem
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

--
Carmel