freecad cannot build

starikarp at dismail.de starikarp at dismail.de
Mon Feb 25 22:31:31 UTC 2019

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:12:21 +0100
Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt at burggraben.net> wrote:

> ## ajtiM via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports at freebsd.org):
>
> > Subject: freecad cannot build
>
> Oh, it can, e.g.:
> http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/120amd64-default/493629/logs/FreeCAD-0.17.13541_6.log
> and my local build logs look very similar.
>
> > All ports are built on FreeBSD-Release-12-p3 (amd64).
>
> How? Unless you build in a clean environment, both packages and builds
> can pick up all sorts of funny stuff from the environment, and may
> give funny results.
>
> >I did install
> > package for french/med because french/aster doesn't build on amd64.
>
> Stop right here - aster is not in the dependency path of neither med
> nor FreeCAD, that looks phishy. On the other hand - how about
> installing FreeCAD from packages?
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

Thank you. I will give a try to package.
BTW, bellow are library dependencies and one of them is libmed.so which
is part of french/med which pull aster:

Library dependencies:

    libexpat.so : textproc/expat2
    libfreetype.so : print/freetype2
    libboost_python27.so : devel/boost-python-libs at py27
    libpyside2-python2.7.so : devel/pyside2 at py27
    libCoin.so : graphics/Coin
    libpng.so : graphics/png
    libtiff.so : graphics/tiff
    libvtkFiltersTexture-6.2.so : math/vtk6
    libTKernel.so : cad/opencascade
    libxerces-c.so : textproc/xerces-c3
    libboost_thread.so : devel/boost-libs
    libarea.so : devel/libarea
    libmed.so : french/med
    libshiboken2-python2.7.so : devel/shiboken2 at py27
    libhdf5.so : science/hdf5
    libhdf5-18.so : science/hdf5-18
    libGL.so : graphics/mesa-libs
    libGLU.so : graphics/libGLU
    libjpeg.so : graphics/jpeg-turbo
    libQt5Concurrent.so : devel/qt5-concurrent
    libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
    libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
    libQt5Network.so : net/qt5-network
    libQt5OpenGL.so : graphics/qt5-opengl
    libQt5PrintSupport.so : print/qt5-printsupport
    libQt5Svg.so : graphics/qt5-svg
    libQt5WebKit.so : www/qt5-webkit
    libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
    libQt5Xml.so : textproc/qt5-xml

--
by ajtiM