www/webkit-gtk2 deprecation?

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Mon Feb 25 16:50:11 UTC 2019

## Baptiste Daroussin (bapt at FreeBSD.org):

> wx* ports has been switch to gtk3 (meaning webkit2), so they should now build
> again.

Mostly :) (some minor cleanup, seems to be ok now).
What's more worrying is e.g. KiCAD (cad/kicad) which now complains
  wxWidgets library has been built against GTK3, it causes a lot of problems
  in KiCad
at WARNING level. Let's hope it doesn't get too bad (I've no idea what
"a lot of problems" exactly means, and I've no idea what else may be
affected). At least kicad's git doesn't have that warning anymore, so
there's hope they have been working on that.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space