FreeCAD 0.17 && /lib//libgcc_s.so.1

Steve Kargl sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Thu Feb 21 21:46:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 01:30:41PM -0500, Diane Bruce wrote:

> Yes yes and yes. It would be a right PITA. Perhaps it could be done
> with some weak symbols but personally I think that's another hack.
> I'll go look for whatever symbols we are missing and see if we
> can fix our libgcc_s

Diane,

The missing symbols are

% objdump -x lib/libgfortran.so | grep GCC_4.6.0 | awk '{print $5}' | sort

__addtf3@@GCC_4.6.0
__divtf3@@GCC_4.6.0
__eqtf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__floatditf@@GCC_4.6.0
__floatsitf@@GCC_4.6.0
__floatunditf@@GCC_4.6.0
__getf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__gttf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__letf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__lttf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__multf3@@GCC_4.6.0
__netf2@@GCC_4.6.0
__subtf3@@GCC_4.6.0
__unordtf2@@GCC_4.6.0

It looks like we may be able to grab some of these from libc/softfloat:
getf2.c, gttf2.c, letf2.c, lttf2.c, netf2.c.

It looks like we might be able to grab a few more from NetBSD:
eqtf2.c and unordtf2.c

--
steve