vim - GTK2 or GTK3?

Guido Falsi mad at madpilot.net
Tue Feb 19 07:42:43 UTC 2019

On 02/01/19 16:20, Niclas Zeising wrote:
> On 2019-01-02 10:42, Lars Engels wrote:
[...]
> +1, GTK3 is probably the best choice.
>
> As a side note, it looks like libreoffice defaults to GTK2 as well,
> perhaps it should be switched to GTK3 also?
> Regards

I have used libreoffice compiled with GTK3 for a while, but I had to
switch it back to GTK2 recently due to UI problems. Scrollbars
disappearing, buttons without any kind of bevel, font selector combos
not working.

I don't know what was causing that, maybe it was a misconfiguration on
my part, but I think it should be investigated before switching the default.

--
Guido Falsi <mad at madpilot.net>