FreeCAD 0.17 - is anyone using it?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:15:50 UTC 2019

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 11:02 PM Christoph Moench-Tegeder
<cmt at burggraben.net> wrote:

> ## Torfinn Ingolfsen (tingox at gmail.com):
>
> > It fails here:
>
> Interesting.
>
> > /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lCoin
>
> And that shouldn't happen - at least, it didn't happen here.
>
> > Is there anything more I can do / provide?
>
> Your system is reasonable "standard"?

Yes. Straight 11.2-stable, built and installed from source.
Everything else installed from ports with portupgrade (or manually
with make in the port directory).

>You don't have a poudriere
> environment around, perchance? (that would help in the case of some
> weird system pollution).

Unfortunately, I do not.

> What does
>   cmake --find-package -DNAME=Coin3D \
>       -DCOMPILER_ID=clang -DLANGUAGE=CXX -DMODE=LINK
> show?

root at kg-core1# cmake --find-package -DNAME=Coin3D -DCOMPILER_ID=clang
-DLANGUAGE=CXX -DMODE=LINK
-Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libCoin.so

HTH
--
Regards,
Torfinn