FreeCAD 0.17 - is anyone using it?

Christoph Moench-Tegeder cmt at burggraben.net
Thu Feb 14 22:02:44 UTC 2019

## Torfinn Ingolfsen (tingox at gmail.com):

> It fails here:

Interesting.

> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lCoin

And that shouldn't happen - at least, it didn't happen here.

> Is there anything more I can do / provide?

Your system is reasonable "standard"? You don't have a poudriere
environment around, perchance? (that would help in the case of some
weird system pollution).
What does
  cmake --find-package -DNAME=Coin3D \
      -DCOMPILER_ID=clang -DLANGUAGE=CXX -DMODE=LINK
show?
I'll try reproducing this once I've an idle CPU - currently I'm hunting
for a build failure in one of FreeCAD's dependencies on 11.2 i386 (that's
the only fallout I've gotten so far).
My first hunch is that there's "something wrong" on your side, perhaps
some artefact from building in a "fully populated" system.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space