Building qt5-gui port?

Lucas Nali de Magalhães rollingbits at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:25:39 UTC 2019

> On Feb 10, 2019, at 3:40 AM, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 07:32:27PM -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
>> Anyone have any pointers on building x11-toolkits/qt5-gui on
>> FreeBSD-current?  My attempts end with
>>
>> c++ -Wl,--as-needed
>
> (boat load of info removed).
>
>> qdrawhelper.cpp:(.text+0x2d0ba): undefined reference to `comp_func_Plus_sse2(unsigned int*, unsigned int const*, int, unsigned int)'
>> c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
>> *** Error code 1
>>

> It seems that clang cannot use -march=native (at least on my
> Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7250).

I was about to write about it too: same thing here but I'm still finishing my upgrade. Things I've tried:
-  remove all qt5- ports: no difference. No qt4- ports here.
- remove CPUTYPE=native: no difference.
- use CPUTYPE=pentium4: no difference.
- use CPUTYPE=yonah: no difference.

I tried a few other things, too, that didn't work in many ways of the word.

Lc

--
rollingbits — 📧 rollingbits at gmail.com 📧 rollingbits at terra.com.br 📧 rollingbits at yahoo.com 📧 rollingbits at globo.com 📧 rollingbits at icloud.com