cad/gerbv can be helped

Ash Gokhale ashfixit at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 14:18:45 UTC 2019

Seems that upstream didn't change anything.  This shows that we bumped the
version/ without fixing the hashes. So this unfetchable is self inflicted.
This broke the port, and likely never built for anyone.
  Also did cad/gerbv  just get deleted in current after the expiration
timer,  that's unfortunate - can we retcon that decision?
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/tree/branches/2019Q2/cad/gerbv
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/commit/15fb0f93157b9f316271505a26de261cca8c8f97
(deprecation)
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/commit/d227ab5330fa7292ac9b6d7c49d230c48ba91889