python support appears broken in the ports trree

Chris portmaster at BSDforge.com
Wed Dec 11 01:13:25 UTC 2019

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:53:38 -0800 sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu said

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 04:47:06PM -0800, Chris wrote:
> > I struggled all day yesterday with various ports barfing with similar
> > python messages. So today I blew everything off the disk, and started
> > from scratch. Which only repeats what happened yesterday. Is python
> > multiplicity no longer available? Or?
> >

> Empirical evidence suggests that answer is "yes".

Sigh... It would /seem/ so.
Maybe someone(tm) should make an entry in UPDATING?

Thanks again!

--Chris