perl port updates

Paul Macdonald paul at ifdnrg.com
Thu Aug 22 23:56:12 UTC 2019

I wonder if i'm not alone in wishing the perl maintainer would update
UPDATING with the actual up to date commands to do an upgrade,  instead
of referring to an entry from many moons ago

I'm not lazy, but if it was done once, this would actually save effort
for 100 boxes for me,   and i suspect save effort for 10's of thousands
of people ( and avoid easy to make mistakes)

Please take the time to make UPDATING correct ( and actually up to date)
, it'll save many man hours!

( i do appreciate their time is valuable too, but there is a
multiplication effect)

sincere thanks

Paul.

--
-------------------------
Paul Macdonald
e: paul at ifdnrg.com
w: http://www.ifdnrg.com
IFDNRG
40 Maritime Street
Edinburgh
EH6 6SA

Virtual Servers from £50.00pm
High specification Dedicated Servers from £150.00pm