firefox

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Wed Aug 14 20:32:28 UTC 2019

@lbutlr wrote on 2019/08/12 07:08:
> On 11 Aug 2019, at 20:29, bruce <bruce at hawaii-pacific.com> wrote:
>> I have tried firefox.  It crashes regularly
>
> That doesn’t sound right. If Firefox is crashing a lot there is something not quite right with your system or install.

I am using Seamonkey on everyday basis. Sometimes my computer is running
20+ days without reboot and Seamonkey running all the time with 5
windows and total count of 200+ openned tabs. No crashes at all.
Firefox crashes instantly after start (even if I delete its profile)
Palemoon, Qupzilla, Iridium crashes few times a day.
LibreOffice, Gimp and other apps are running fine. Only browsers are so
unstable these days. And as you can read I am not alone with this kind
of experience so I don't think it's just my computer problem.

Miroslav Lachman