Question to users of x11-wm/fluxbox

Jason Helfman jgh at helfman.org
Wed Aug 7 01:38:12 UTC 2019

Hello users of x11-wm/fluxbox,

In reviewing the current port, I found some lint related issues and dug in a little more. There is some alternative documentation that is available to build and install as part of the port. This documentation dates back to 2006. In my opinion, this is not needed, however I did want to query the community regarding this before raising the guillotine to these bits of the port. In a brief look at the documentation that is installed that I am referring to -- this is largely available on the wiki for fluxbox.  The parts that I may have overlooked are more than likely out of date because of previously stated date --- 2006.

These are the files that are used as a source for the documentation:

https://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/distfiles/

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

-jgh