Creation of a diff of a new port

Kralj Karlo karlo at klarinet.osamsb.hr
Wed Aug 7 00:16:24 UTC 2019

Jonathan Chen writes:
> Details can be found at:
>   https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/porting-submitting.html

I can create a shar (example 3.2), but the handbook suggests to me that
I should be able to make a diff (example 3.1). If someone confirms that
I really should not be able to make a diff, I will update the handbook
appropriately.

Theron writes:
> Does /usr/ports/mail/nmh/Makefile actually exist and svn is just
> confused, or did something eat your checkout?
> > What must I do in order add the new directory?
> Check that SVN checkout is not damaged in some way.

/usr/ports/mail/nmh/Makefile exists, and I even managed to build nmh.

It appears to me that the SVN checkout is damaged, and I am requesting
assistance in fixing it. I have only tried repeating all the steps in
the handbook, and that brought me to the same result.