poudriere and flavours? php73 pecl-pthreads

Philippe Maechler pmaechler-ml at glattnet.ch
Tue Apr 30 14:21:58 UTC 2019

Hello Mathieu

>On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 02:23:31PM +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

>> It seems that devel/pecl-pthreads's Makefile has not been updated in the

>> last 6 years to account for how packages are built.  I'll try to fiddle

>> with it.

Thank you very much for your efforts!

>So I "fixed" it, now it will let you try and build it.  Not that

>pecl-phreads currently *only* builds for PHP 7.0. (Yes, PHP 7.0 has been

>removed months ago.)

Ok…

When building pecl-pthreads without the @php73 in poudriere, it tries to build it for php72. After that I create a make.conf for php72 with ZTS enabled and get the same error.

I guess this is what you meant by “only builds for PHP 7.0” 😊

Is this a pecl-pthreads issue or something in the ports tree that’s not “fine” yet? If it is the ports tree, are you or someone else working on this?

I’m not really good at ports management and compiling stuff, but if there is something I can help with, please let me now

best regards

Philippe