missing dependency

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Apr 18 18:44:45 UTC 2019

pkg: dovecot has a missing dependency: mariadb100-client
pkg: postfix-current has a missing dependency: mariadb100-client
pkg: net-snmp has a missing dependency: mariadb100-client
pkg: rsyslog has a missing dependency: mariadb100-client
pkg: p5-DBD-mysql has a missing dependency: mariadb100-client

This is correct, as I had to move to mariadb102-cloent, but why aren't the other packages up=dated with the new version.

I have recently (yesterday) updated all packages.

--
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." - Groucho
Marx