portupgrade + FLAVORS

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Apr 10 15:54:29 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 04:06:00PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Torfinn Ingolfsen, and lo! it spake thus:

> Ah. I use portsnap to upgrade my ports tree. Is there a delay or
> difference?

A delay, sure, but the last commit in devel/portupgrade was over a
year ago.  You'd probably notice if it were that much slower   ;p

My best guess is still something along the way tweaked up the patch
you're trying; check the md5 vs the one in my earlier mail.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net