ISC-DHCPD-Server

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 13:47:12 UTC 2019

 Adding to my own post:
Something that was reported way back in 2012 and has also never been corrected, is the informational message at the end of the port.
The last line has:  WARNING:  never edit the chrooted or jailed dhcpd.conf file but the /usr/local/etc/dhcpd.conf instead which is always copied where needed upon starting.
HUH??!!!  It's a jail.  It lives in there....  this message is just confusing and wrong.  Maybe it's an artifact, maybe is was a mistake.  It needs to be removed/corrected for clarity.

Thank you,
P.