RUN_DEPENDS and portmaster

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 19 12:17:19 UTC 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, the wise Thomas Mueller wrote:

> This discussion of portmaster prompts me to ask, what is the status of
> portupgrade?
>
> I used portupgrade at first but subsequently switched to portmaster.

I still use portupgrade daily and it works fine. Afaik the maintainer is
adding support for flavors into portupgrade but I don't know the status of
it:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2017-December/111445.html

Regards,
Marco

--
There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need
the money; the second that you have something to say that you think the