Poudriere

Lorenzo Salvadore phascolarctos at protonmail.ch
Tue Sep 11 19:21:41 UTC 2018

> > It happens only on non x86 no matter version of freebsd.  Py-pytest at py36 does it for me. Koobs tested it in his arm64 at py36.  It’s not the port itself. As the file that touches during build isn’t related to the port The freebsd11 changes to freebsd12 according to jail version
> > usr/local/lib/python3.6/pycache/sysconfigdata_m_freebsd11.cpython-36.pyc:                               size (17379, 17331)
>
> Your problem must be in lang/python. Read lang/python36/pkg-plist line 154:
> you find the name of your file. And in lang/python37/pkg-plist, line 157
> again.
>
> On the contrary, there is no such file in lang/python27.

A possible workaround could be to force the value of OSMAJOR to 11 (or 12, I
am not sure which is the one you want) in line 49 of lang/python36/Makefile
and in line 49 of lang/python37/Makefile.

But of course, if it works it would be only a workaround: you should file
a bug report and someone should fix it properly.

Lorenzo Salvadore.