poudriere, FLAVOR and rebuilding for python3.6

Bjarne bjb at darco.dk
Sun Sep 9 18:34:20 UTC 2018

I have been using python 2.7 so far for all ports, which means all python packages  are built as
py27-something. These python packages are all automaticcaly build as dependencies from other
packages, for example like py27-dnspython which is a requirement of mailman.

Now I am trying to change to python36, but can't get the py36 packages to build. In the transition
period,  I would like to simultaneously have:
py27-something
py36-something

In make.conf for the jail I set:
DEFAULT_VERSIONS+= python=3.6 python=2.7

I would expect a new "poudriere bulk" command would build all py36-something for me, but no, got
nothing.
No packages where build.

I added the follwing to  poudriere.conf:
FLAVOR_DEFAULT_ALL=yes
Still without any luck.

I can of course specify that I want to build for example dnspython and then poudriere builds
py36-dnspython, but that means I will have to go through all dependencies by hand.

So what am I supposed to do.

Updating just says:
"People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything."

--
Regards,
Bjarne