libdl.so missing after "pkg upgrade" - firefox, python27...

Marcin Cieslak saper at saper.info
Mon Oct 15 10:32:10 UTC 2018

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

> > Why this happens? What am I doing wrong?
>
> 11.1 is no longer supported, you must have set IGNORE_OSVERSION, which
> is why pkg was happy to break your system at your request.
> You will need to update to 11.2.

Thanks, I know that 11.1 stopped being supported and I try to get out of
the trouble before I upgrade (never upgrade a broken system).

I don't think I have IGNORE_OSVERSION set anywhere or changed ABI or OSVERSION.
(I have a feeling that pkg relaxed OSVERSION checks recently, since they
 were pretty common previously).

Marcin