Inkscape package troubles, "libicuuc.so.62" not found

bob prohaska fbsd at www.zefox.net
Thu Nov 22 00:53:26 UTC 2018

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 09:53:28AM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
> I strongly suspect that you are encountering "complications" because of
> a lack of consistency with respect to installed ports/packages on the
> system in question.
>
> That is, "consistency" with respect to the state of the underlying ports
> tree(s) that was/were used to build the ports & packages in question.

I broke inkscape by mistakenly deleting an old library required by the
old(ish) port of inkscape. Libmap.conf provided an escape in this case.

More generally, is there a way to determine what revision of the ports
tree will successfully compile/run a given port, if it existed in the
past?

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska