Acme-client (Let's Encrypt)and OpenSSL

Xavier xavier at groumpf.org
Sat Nov 10 16:27:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

Following the upgrade fom 11-STABLE to 12-STABLE, I updated OpenSSL from
1.0.1 to 1.1.1, since it seemd mandatory for pkg to work

But when I check pacakages with pkg check -Bd, I've an error :
> acme-client is missing a required shared library: libssl.so.46

Trying to rebuild acme-client, it insists to install libressl, which
obvously fails.

Despite that, renewing y certificates still works

How could I fix it ?

Thanks

PS : the upgrade to 12-STABLE was the worst in 20 years, regarding the
update of ports, afa OpenSSL is concerned

--
Xavier Humbert - sysadmin & network engineer