HOWTO automatically follow PHP default versions switches?

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Sun Nov 4 16:41:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am using poudriere for compiling ports, and I do have the following setting in my corresponding make.conf:

	DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=php=72

In addition I do have two local meta-ports with PHP definitions installed in order to provide PHP and PHP depending ports in service jails:

	PORTNAME=	local-www
	CATEGORIES=	local
	[snip]
	RUN_DEPENDS+=	roundcube-php72>0:${PORTSDIR}/mail/roundcube at php72
	RUN_DEPENDS+=	roundcube-sieverules-php72>0:${PORTSDIR}/mail/roundcube-sieverules at php72

	and

	PORTNAME=	local-www2
	CATEGORIES=	local
	[snip]
	RUN_DEPENDS+=	php72-extensions>0:${PORTSDIR}/lang/php72-extensions

Question: Is there a way to automatically follow default version switches of PHP without having to touch those definitions above?

I cannot find something like meta-ports of lang/php-default and land/php-extensions-default, thus I do believe that it cannot be done. Correct?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Michael