request for a new port + package

Kevin Oberman rkoberman at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:18:57 UTC 2018

BTW, Public domain is forever. You can't change it because, the moment it
is dedicated to the public domain, you no longer have any claim on it. No
one has any claim on it. It is owned by the public. Of course, you can
claim ownership of any additions you write, but whatever existed that was
dedicated to the public domain is public forever. Don't think about
re-licensing it. That would be a false claim. You can't license what you
don't have any right to.

E-mail: rkoberman at gmail.com