FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE - mail/milter-manager broken

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Mon Mar 19 06:35:14 UTC 2018

Hi!

> I'm most certain you did, but just to be safe: are you sure you used the
> updated version 2.1.1 / patch from Yasuhiro? Cause the changes of
> Yasuhiro did not reflect for my poudriere when it pulled the latest
> ports tree. If you applied the changes manually to your poudriere, how
> did you do this?

I have a svn checkout of the ports, updated that version, then
copied the milter files to the poudriere ports tree I use
to do testbuilds.

The build version was used to upgrade a testbox:

pkg info  | grep milter
milter-manager-2.1.1   Super milter that can invoke several milters selectively

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         2 years to go !