Fwd: Updates available for sysutils/searchmonkey

Adam Cottrell searchmonkey at embeddediq.com
Wed Mar 14 15:19:29 UTC 2018

Dear Kurt,

Thanks for the fast reply.

There are actually three active versions of searchmonkey:-
 1) gSearchmonkey is for Gnome (GTK+) - this is currently at version 0.8.4
 2) kSearchmonkey is for KDE (Qt) - this is still at version 2.0.0
 3) jSearchmonkey is a cross-platform JAVA app that is at version 3.2

They are all released under GPLv3 and each has been assigned a developer
(currently the kSearchmonkey developer is on paternity leave).

Is ports flexible enough to allow all three to be made available?

BR,
Adam