Any way to prevent do-extract chmod and chown?

Joseph Ward jbwlists at hilltopgroup.com
Thu Jun 28 02:26:32 UTC 2018

Overriding the do-extract target is exactly what I was looking for.
Something I didn't know I could do.  It worked perfectly, thanks!
Unfortunately there are way too many files with various owners to try
and fix the permissions afterwards or in the pkg-plist.  (I did consider
creating a script to traverse everything, save the permissions, and
apply it after the fact, but I wanted something easier and more elegant,
and this is great!)

Thank you again!

-Joseph