PHP composer for upgrading net-mgmt/librenms

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Fri Jul 27 22:18:35 UTC 2018

If you want what I have so far, you are welcome to it. This builds, but does not run, because of missing vendor files.

https://gist.github.com/dlangille/ae3eddf4a76bb9e6189ef8a2773cdf65 <https://gist.github.com/dlangille/ae3eddf4a76bb9e6189ef8a2773cdf65>

Happy with help more.

BTW, I heard rumors that 1.42 is not far away, but I reckon that will be easier to port.

Thank you.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org