Compiling latest aircrack-ng failed on ARM 32bit

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Mon Jul 16 10:10:47 UTC 2018

Hi!

> the maintainer (Lars Engels) of the aircrack-ng port directed me to this
> (ports at freebsd.org) list.
>
> When trying to upgrade the aircrack-ng port the configure script ran
> into the following error:
>
>   configure: error: _AX_COMPILER_VERSION_GNU unknown gcc major
[...]
> configure:26780: g++7 -c -O -pipe -I/usr/include -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc7

configure builds with gcc 7 and tries to find out if libm has some
functions like uldivmod. It fails, therefore the configure run
fails. If aircrack does not need those libm functions, maybe
this check can somehow be skipped ?

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                    2 years to go !