New port: textproc/elasticsearch6

Romain Tartière romain at FreeBSD.org
Thu Feb 15 09:05:49 UTC 2018

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 09:49:24AM +0100, Walter Schwarzenfeld wrote:
> No, that's a misunderstood. Let the maintainer for the port (I don't
> really want the port). It is better one maintainer make all elastisearch
>
> ports. It was a request on FreeBSD Forum for elasticsearch6. First I
> updated elasticsearch5 and as I was "in work" I make the PR for
>
> elasticsearch6. It was committed very quick. But I never wanted to
> override or overrule a maintainer.

Ooops, ETOOLATE :-)  BTW, assigning maintainership to someone is not a
great idea, and as noted in the previous e-mail, tj@ has not committed
to the ports repository in the last 6 month.

You can request to drop maintainership, but in this case, maybe it
wasn't worth doing a port?

--
Romain Tartière <romain at FreeBSD.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)