mail/postfixadmin: Error Regarding "SCOPE_BUBBLE_UP".

Janky Jay, III jankyj at unfs.us
Mon Feb 12 00:34:09 UTC 2018

Thanks, Walter!

Hrm. Very strange that a) Github didn't alert me to the reply and b)
when I checked 2 days ago I didn't see the reply although it says 7 days
ago (bad cache maybe?).

Anyhow, it looks like the port is broken then. I'm unsure why the
current port was expected to work either (unless, as mentioned) it *IS*
a Smarty3 version issue. I'll just contact the maintainer and wait for
the next PFA release.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Janky Jay, III