Dropping maintainership for www/miniminiweb

Kubilay Kocak koobs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 20 02:28:39 UTC 2018

On 20/12/2018 12:19 pm, Neel Chauhan wrote:
> Hi freebsd-ports@,
>
> May I please drop maintainership for www/miniminiweb only? However, I still want to maintain other ports.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neel Chauhan

You may at any time, no permission required :)

Standard procedure applies to this as with any change, just:

- submit a bugzilla issue with title: "cat/port: Reset MAINTAINER", with
- a patch including the change, and
- set maintainer-approval on the attachment to + (as current maintainer)

Then someone will take care of it

lastly, thank you for your efforts maintaining this (until now) and
other ports Neel!

./koobs