Request commiter to look at some lingering updates

Kurt Jaeger pi at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 8 18:31:21 UTC 2018

Hi!

> Hi guys, I have several port updates that are getting close to a year
> old, it would be appreciated if these could be committed.
>
> 225939 - graphics/ptex
> 225940 - graphics/opensubdiv
> 225941 - graphics/opencolorio
> 224382 - graphics/openimageio
> 225942 - graphics/openshadinglanguage and graphics/blender

All done, with a little help from antoine.

> These are dependencies (optional or indirect) for blender that can be
> built and tested as one lot. The blender update also includes a fix to
> build against the newest opencollada version which was just reported in
> bug 233859

So I'll close that bug as well. It will be helpful for future
updates if you run

portlint -AC

on the ports before submitting and if you mark PRs that depend on each
other as comprehensive as possible. I was not sure which ones depend
on each other 8-}

Oh, and seperating the blender update into a seperate PR would have been
helpful 8-)

--
pi at FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372              2 years to go !