Updating www/py-recaptcha

Dan Mahoney (Gushi) freebsd at gushi.org
Sun Apr 22 21:14:32 UTC 2018

All,

This port is pretty much useless as a dependency, since Google has now
deprecated the v1 captcha (which is all this code can do).

It's been fixed here: https://github.com/redhat-infosec/python-recaptcha

(I.e. the module name this code generates uses the same import name, but
any underlying code still needs to be slightly tweaked to generate a v2
captcha).

Questions:

1) Do you want a patch -- or would this just be considered a new port
since the master site would be different?

2) I can't figure out how to tell what packages (if any) depend on this --
I know how to do it with *installed* packages, but not *all packages
total*, so I know who to reach out to for having them update.  Can someone
clue me in?

-Dan