reccomendation for a building architecture schematic diagram editor ?

Don Lewis truckman at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 18 17:48:28 UTC 2018

On 18 Apr, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>> Might any of you have a FreeBSD ports/ reccomendation for a building
>> architecture schematic diagram editor, please ?
>
> Thanks for all suggestions, I installed all to try, but about to
> travel so will be a few days before I try, I'll summarise to list
> with a few notes after I've tried them.

Another one that might be worth a look is librecad.  I haven't had a
chance to play with it yet, but I have a similar need.  In my case I
need to draw up a site plan for my lot showing my house and all of my
trees.