Conflicts due to renamed KDE4 ports

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Sat Apr 14 14:30:12 UTC 2018

On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 14:18:22 +0200, Stefan Esser stated:

{truncated}

>This is another case (after the implementation of FLAVOR support that does
>not seem well-designed and causes lots of effort and inefficiencies in port
>management tools like portmaster), which makes me consider giving up my
>efforts to keep portmaster alive.

Have you tried using "synth"? I have not used it on KDE since I don't have KDE
installed; however, it has worked well with other ports that seemed to have a
similar problem. It couldn't hurt to give it a try. Just make sure you have an
up-to-date ports tree before running it.

--
Carmel