pkg version - Orphanned status phpMyAdmin 4.7.9

Jos Chrispijn bsdports at cloudzeeland.nl
Sun Apr 8 12:11:07 UTC 2018

On 7-4-2018 21:55, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
> To fix it, this should work:
>>
>> pkg delete phpmyadmin
>>
>> pkg install phpmyadmin
That did the trick, thanks for that.
I first followed up Matthew's suggestion (thanks for that too), but the
port still got the Orphanned status.

What now happens is that all ports that were linked under their original
port name, got the 'php56-' pre-string in their port name.
What is exactly the reason for that and where can I find more about this?

Thanks y'all for your support on this.
Jos